Gift ideas for the holidays

Gift ideas for the holidays

The holidays are almost upon us and the people in our lives normally expect gifts. It's always hard to choose gifts, because there's so much to choose from. So I made a list of things that I think is cool and might be nice to give someone or myself. I have some affiliated links added with my list, but it's more about the idea.

I always try to give people thoughtful gifts. Well I love observing others so I normally buy what I think they need or what relates to the things they love doing. The gifts people give me are always girly gifts. Yes I'm a girl and I love girly gifts but I'm also a techie, I have a passion for cooking and I make my own jewelry. It could be because I have a lot of pink stuff, but guess what? I don't like pink. Or maybe I subconsciously do. I once received a pink towel from a secret Santa and I bought the other person a really pretty jewelry box, that I wanted for myself. I wish sometimes I was my own secret Santa. Don't you? Let's just look at my gift list and put aside my pink issues and horrible secret Santa gifts for some other time.







Amazon Eco Dot
Deliver your favourite playlist anywhere in your home with the Amazon Echo Dot voice-controlled device. Control most electric devices through voice activation, or schedule a ride with Uber and order a pizza. The Amazon Echo Dot voice-controlled device turns any home into a smart home with the Alexa app on a smartphone or tablet.


Panther Vision Powercap
Light up your night time adventures with this Powercap LED beanie. Four LEDs provide 48 lumens to keep you safe after dark, while moisture-wicking fleece keeps you warm and dry. To turn the device on or off, simply press the button hidden in the band. Two lights on this Powercap LED beanie angle down for close-up focus.


Google Chromecast
Google Chromecast: Enjoy a world of entertainment with Google Chromecast. Just connect to your HDTV's HDMI interface and your home Wi-Fi network to get started. You can stream your favorite apps from your compatible phone, tablet or laptop, plus use your phone as a remote to search, play and pause content.




Tile slim bluetooth tracker
Find your lost items anywhere with this Tile-Tile Slim tracking device. When you lose something out of Bluetooth range, every member of the Tile community who is running the app is searching for it too. With this Tile-Tile Slim tracking device, you can map your misplaced keys or receive notification that your lost wallet was found across town.



Conair - True Glow Nail Care Center
Shape, smooth and polish your nails with this Conair True Glow NC01X nail care center that features a rechargeable nail tool and 12 attachments to suit a variety of needs. A manicure bowl lets you easily soften your cuticles and nails.


Nostalgia Electrics - Mini-Cupcake Maker - Pink
Nostalgia Electrics Mini-Cupcake Maker: Bake 4 mini-cupcakes at a time with this mini-cupcake maker that features a nonstick cooking surface for easy cleaning. A locking lid and handle offer portability, so you can enjoy quick treats at home. Nice for kids that can't use oven properly.


Homido - Virtual reality headset
Use your smartphone to create a virtual reality experience with this Homido VR headset. A 100-degree field of vision delivers a fully immersive viewing experience, and the focus adjustment feature means you don't have to remove your glasses to enjoy your games or movies. Featuring an action button, this Homido VR headset works with virtual reality apps for easy operation.


Chefman - Express Air Fryer
Chefman Express Air Fryer: Quickly prepare fried favorites like shrimp and onion rings with this air fryer, which features adjustable temperature control and a 30-minute timer for flexible cooking. The dishwasher-safe basket makes cleanup quick and easy.

So there's my list. Sorry, but I just copied and pasted the descriptions of the products. There's probably other more expensive products out there with a different brand name and similar functions. I know you saw pink again, I'm not sure how that got in there. I love long nails and nail art. I can't help it if that nail thing is pink. I think this should be called the list of gifts I would buy myself if I was my own secret Santa. Everyone else can get a gift card.

Happy holidays everyone from Buffy and Renza! Be safe if you're going away for the holidays and I hope you have an awesome time. Until next time...




6 comments:

  1. Love all the gift ideas! ... Linda B
    https://bricesmicechristianbookreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lorenza! Loved the ideas. I especially loved the cap with the lights. That would come in handy during a run at night. I did see you picked a few pink items. That's so funny. But seriously, who cares what color it is if it makes cupcakes! Wooooo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol thanks Diane.Yeah it happens a lot where I would buy something and only when I get home I notice it's pink. I'm not sure what's going on. You're right it's more about the function then the colour.

      Delete
  3. I can recommend the Chromecast, had one for ages. Less of a gadget, more of a bridge to link your gadgets to your TV.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog Captain Kirk :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for reading our blog. We appreciate all your comments. Please Plus 1 our posts, share, pin, flip, tweet and don't forget to follow us for new blog posts updates. We prefer Google plus and email follows but if you can't, please choose our other follow options on the sidebar. Thank you from Buff, Fluff and Renza :-)